Royal Brass and Hose makes hydraulic brake and clutch hoses for ANY and ALL types of vehicles, from go-karts and motorcycles to trucks, forklifts and industrial machinery. Whether it’s for a late model family sedan or for a 1957 Chevy, Royal Brass and Hose makes ANY and ALL rubber hose assemblies and stainless steel braided hose assemblies to OEM quality specifications.
All of our brake hose and clutch hose assemblies conform to international safety standards and comply with DOT standards. Each hose that we manufacture is tested to 3,000 psi.
Whether you need a hard-to-find replacement hose or a complete inventory of OEM-quality hose assemblies, Royal Brass and Hose can service all of your brake and clutch hose assembly needs.
We market both rubber and stainless steel brake hose and brake hose fittings.
• Hose ID: .130" - .138" (3.3mm - 3.5mm)
• Hose OD: .406" - .421" (10.3mm - 10.7mm)
• Two braid PVA reinforced hose
• Meets FMVSS-106 and SAE J1401 specifications
• Temperature range -50°C to 121°C
• Compatible with DOT 3, DOT 4 and most non-petroleum
• Also compatible with most non-petroleum-based brake fluids, including silicone
|• BQ301||• 1/8" ID||• NIL|
|• BQ303||• 1/8" ID||• CLEAR|
|• BQ303BK||• 1/8" ID||• BLACK|
|• BQ303BL||• 1/8" ID||• BLUE|
|• BQ303GR||• 1/8" ID||• GREEN|
|• BQ303RD||• 1/8" ID||• RED|
© Royal Brass Inc