6 Reasons why we are the Experts in HOSE ASSEMBLY SYSTEMS…
1. You can trust Royal Brass and Hose to knowledgeably assist you with your stocking requirements.
2. Our sales representatives can help plan, organize, merchandise, label, and cross reference your hydraulic hose and fittings for easy assembly.
3. We can train your staff to produce quality hose assemblies.
4. Our sales force and customer service team are trained and experienced and are as close as the nearest phone.
5. Promotions are offered with stock orders of hose and fittings.
6. We offer a variety of hydraulic shop extras: tables, cabinets, measuring devises, crimp charts, signage, point of purchase displays and kits. We offer two brands are Gates and Continental.
Gates Crimping Options:
Gates Hydraulic Hose, Couplings and Equipment are the standards for quality and reliability.Gates offers the next generation of Hose Crimpers. Versatile and powerful enough to solve all your hose crimping needs.Below each crimper is the YouTube video link.
GC32tsi:Crimps every hose and coupling in the Gates hydraulic line, ¼” to 2-1/2”
PC707:The most precise, yet simplest crimper - crimps 3/16” to 1-1/4” Gates hydraulic hose
MC4-20:Portable, lightweight, crimps 3/16” to 1-1/4” Gates hydraulic hose
GC16XD:Portable, extremely light weight, battery pump, crimps ¼” to 1” Gates hydraulic hose
Continental Crimping Options:
The smart, cloud-based CrimpIQ controller enables the crimper to be remotely maintained and have updates loaded, saving customers a great deal of time and money. This is because the innovative solution reduces cost-intensive downtimes. Efficiency, safety, quality, and speed are increased. And the whole crimping process can be monitored via a securely protected website.https://www.continental-industry.com/en/Solutions/Fluid-Handling/Crimper
See our Partnered Youtube video on the Shop in A Box system.
PC200: Engineered for higher volumes in a shop environment to crimp up to 3” industrial hose
PC150H: Compact design to handle higher volumes in a shop up to 2” industrial hose
PC125 / PC150: Open design to handle higher volumes in a shop up to 2” hose
PC125PS: Packaged for shop service to crimp 2-wire braid hose and 4-wire spiral hose up to 1"